Hello everybody! I will be having two posts today, because I have this blog award that I was nominated by the lovely Josie (thanks so much Josie! 😀 ), and I also have today’s DoC. I didn’t want the post to be mega long with both the award and the DoC, so I’m just gonna split it up into two posts.
*says in announcer voice* So here begins the Infinity Dreams Award. *bows and leaves stage*
Infinity Dreams Blog Award
(Pffft, who needs rules??
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
11 Facts About Mahself:
- I’m extremely obsessed with Star Wars right now. And also extremely upset that I couldn’t go to the Midnight Showing at my local IMAX 😥
- I am a Trekkie. Many people think that you can only like Star Wars or only like Star Trek. I definitely do not believe in that. I’ve been growing up with both of them and love both of them equally. If I had to choose a year or so ago, I would have chosen Star Trek. But that is because I didn’t know that a new Star Wars was coming out. Now I do, and I am crazy about them both. Sorry. But I am.
- I am very, incredibly, totally, completely, extremely, utterly, and thoroughly short for my age.
- I would die without books. Need I say more?
- I’m an extreme tomboy. I do NOT like pink, glitter, ruffles, sparkles, sequins, or anything of that sort. Most of the time, I’m wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. And really I like to play video games. (Call of Duty, Halo, Minecraft, etc.)
- I’m pretty athletic. I enjoy playing all sports, but my favorite is softball. I can play any position (except pitcher) but my best ones are 2nd base and catcher.
- I like to draw. I’m not really good at it, but I have a big love for drawing. 🙂
- I am a lover of music. Almost my entire family loves music. We all enjoy listening to it in the car on the way somewhere, or when we’re just hangin’ around the house. It also really helps me get motivated when I’m writing a story.
- I have two posters in my room. One has a picture of Kylo Ren and another is of Gandalf. XD
- I have to learn to draw the entire world free hand without any pictures as references in my homeschool co-op by the end of the year. BLEH.
- My favorite superhero is Captain America. Yup. My dream present would be a Captain American Shield Backpack.
Josie’s Questions for Me:
Do you think pink is a girl color?
I, personally, don’t. Many, many girls like “guy” colors all the time. I like blue, I know a lot of girls that like green, and guys don’t have a problem with that. I know guys who like pink and purple, and I don’t have a problem with that. Everyone has their own opinion and taste, and I don’t think that any gender should have it’s own “color”.
Writing or reading?
NOT FAIR JOSIE!! Ergh, I don’t know! I guess if I had to choose it might be reading. I’m still an amateur writer, but I adore reading.
Christmas or Easter?
Hhmmm. Well Christ was born* on Christmas, but he rose from the grave on Easter. But we get presents on Christmas, so I think I’ll go with Christmas. I know, I’m totally being selfish, but eh. I don’t care.
Really? REALLY?? Why did you have to ask all the hard questions Josie?? I am a huge lover of music, and really enjoy listening to it. So I have a VAST library of it, and have MANY favorites. Can I list multiple? I think I’ll do that.
(These are just in the order that I think of. Not in order of preference or distaste or anything of that sort)
- Feel Again by OneRepublic
- Christmas Can Can by Straight No Chaser
- Pontoon by Little Big Town
- Immortals by Fall Out Boy
- September by Earth, Wind, and Fire (80’s music of the day XD )
- Enterprising Young Men by Michael Giacchino (Turn the sound up REALLY loud if you listen to this. You’ll get the full effect that way 😉 )
These are definitely not all my top faves, but I just wanted to give all of you all a little bit of everything.
- Who is your favorite author?
- If you could watch any movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite Christmas present that you got this year?
- NEW question: Do you like MARVEL or Star Trek? If neither, which other fandom do you prefer?
- NEW question (Yeah sorry ’bout this, I just think of these and have to pu them up! 😜): If you could bring any fictional character or being into the real world, who or what would it be?
Tag! You’re it! — Noor @ A Little Bit of Sunshine | Ellie @ On the Other Side of Reality | Misty @ Creative World of Writing | Lexie @ What Lexie Loves | Madi @ The Book Owl | Rukiya @ Shine ‘n’ Elevate | Izel @ A Bookish Flower | Jhaycee @ Just Jhaycee | Olivia @ Life as a Young Lady | Nabila @ Hot Town Cool Girl | Maddie @ I Heart Glitter Blog
And anyone else who would like to participate! 🙂
*Nobody actually knows the exact date Christ was born, but we celebrate it on December 25th.