Welcome to My Little Corner of the Internet
Hi readers! I’m Suzy. (That’s spelled with a “zy”, thank you very much) I’m a sport-loving craft-craving fangirl who does it all without a single drop of sanity. I would like to welcome you to my blog, Craftz’n’Craziness. I created it so I would be able to share all my ideas and
crazy ramblings thought s out into the big blogging galaxy.
One thing that I would like to make clear is that I’m a Reformed Christian. I strongly believe God sent His one and only Son to come down to Earth and die on the cross for all our sins. I love Him with all my heart, and am trying to grow in my faith.
I’m a bit on the insane side when it comes to books. Books have seriously taken over my life. But that’s in a good way. I eat and breathe books. I don’t even know what I would do if I didn’t have books. Probably curl up in a ball and die in a corner.
I’m pretty athletic. My main sport is softball, but I have played the occasional soccer and volleyball. I love softball and nothing will dissuade me from playing it. I hope to be on a team when I go to college, and after that, I hope to become a coach.
Which leads to me saying that I am also a tomboy. I do many things that guys do but most girls don’t. A lot of people think I’m weird, like when I play a lot of video games (Call of Duty, Minecraft, Halo, etc.), only wear sweatpants and a hoodie, really want to learn how to ride a skateboard, don’t put my hair up more than a ponytail, or have lots of fights with airsoft guns. But to tell you the truth, I honestly don’t care. I’m just gonna be me, and they can live with it.
I have many, many hobbies. Most of which are playing softball, crafting, reading books, playing video games (Minecraft FOREVA), writing stories/books, listening to music, and drawing. Many of them I will be posting about on this blog.
I really love graphic design. It wasn’t until I started my blog that I discovered that I have a knack for it, but I still do love doing it. I love making images, headers, and coding. 🙂 (If you need any help, visit this page for more info)
random facts about me:
1) I am obsessed with the new Star Trek movies, the Lord of the Rings movies (The original trilogy and the Hobbit), MARVEL (Captain America FTW), Star Wars, and the Magnus Chase book series.
2) I do my school in my PJ’s a lot. (Homeschooled! 😀 *pumps fist* )
3) I really like playing video games. Call of Duty, Minecraft, Halo, Black Ops, Distance, Nuclear Dawn, etc.
4) I could never live without my books. (now you all know what to do to kill me 😉 )
5) I’m really into Anime. OH how I wish I could draw it. *wistful sigh*
6) I am extremely, thoroughly, utterly, and completely short for my age. I am a full-fledged dwarf (Fili, to be exact)
8) And if any of you happen to see me, I’ll most likely be wearing sweatpants, a hoodie and jammin’ to some tunes on my headphones.
Thank you so much for coming to my blog! I hope you enjoy it and feel free to look around. 🙂
A picture of my cat who has no sense of Personal Hygiene.